Monday, July 02, 2007

When will I get over this?

Sitting here in my home office, after a very late night, when I woke up at sound of doorbell, in my half sleep I trudged ahead to open my door to see a weird expression on my Maid's face, I feel nothing today when she has gone. Its not as if she is not used to find me half asleep, completely numb or daydreaming; lazing around in my apartment, but today was the height of her bewilderment. I quickly checked myself to make sure I had my clothes on and fully zipped before even blurting out my instructions on the chores to be carried out for the day. She herself knew that there is not gonna be much work today as I have woken up late. And with my new found resolution of emaciating myself until I become an anorexic vixen, I am surely not gonna order a pile of food.

Anyways, enough about that. My present state of mind is completely devoid of nay colour I had never expected that a Social butterfly like me would loose all his color and become a boring/bitching/bemoaning/bellicose person. To kill my time ( I have loads of work but I am not in the mood to do it , right now), I am gonna subject you to my random wanderings. They might be/ have to be completely disjointed. So please don't try to make any sense of that.

Retail Therapy: I was always for the immediate and effective results of retail therapy to bounce back from any meltdown/mood swing or lack of sex. But, I guess, this too follows the law of diminishing returns-the efficacy of therapy reduces as the frequency increases-which I had read somewhere in my economics class. I have indulged in some big time retail therapy to get rid of my meltdown to no avail. I get more and more depressed looking at happy couples, strolling together, holding hands together, looking into each others eyes and cuddling in public display of affection ( which I certainly disprove of when the boy is hunk and gal is plain Jane). So, dear readers, I burned a hole in my packet because of a insensitive, prudish paramour

No comments:

Post a Comment