Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Somethings never change

I am a moron. Yes, I know it for sure. There are so many things that I had written I had got to know in the course of events of last year. Yet, the list is never complete. I keep discovering sources of moronic disposition and get mortified in their manifestations. I had unconsciously taken a vow that I would avoid writing about my infatuation/love/ sex life in my blogs. Speaking of which reminds me of the seven stage of love in urdu poetry. Hub, Uns, Ishq, Aqidat, Ibadat, Junoon, Maut roughly translated as Attraction/Infatuation/ Reverence/Worship/ Obsession/Death..Wait did I miss something? where is sex in this whole chain of events. I really wonder considering the prevalence of homosexuality in Arab world, how were they able to circumvent this whole thing.

Now, I realize I don't have much to add to this post. So I will write a few random things, I think that is far easier than any kind of false structuring of thoughts.

It's very hard for me to believe when someone compliments me. Be it professionally or personally. I have started to accept my merit when it comes to my professional expertise and how I am not among the above average performers. however, when it comes to my personality and looks i am terribly insecure. I think something take time t erase from your mind, like I still have not come to terms with my toned body. I was never obese, just a little extra flab around my belly and cheeks. I have realized one thing that Delhi men without exception fall for a 'gym toned' body. I never started my workout routines with an eye on how I may be able to hook up more. It was my attention diverting technique from things around me. Now, I think I have flab pretty much under control, though there is still a long way to become a Salman Khan. But, I am not in a hurry. I am not doing this to prove anything to anyone. Not even to myself.

P.S. It's a Saturday morning and weekend has started. I have no clue what I am gonna do. There are no interesting people to meet, let alone dates. February sun is shining and telling you spring has arrived. But I am alone. As always.

1 comment:

  1. hm.. pretty much same everywhere - feb sun is shining, and weekend r comming and gng, but nothing much to do..

    ReplyDelete