Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My distant encounter with page 3

One of the many stupid things that I do in the course of the day is to read Delhi Times, simply for lack of any better activity in the morning while I am yet to come past my slumber, which as many critics denounce is full of P3P coverage. I kinda glance over that section, hoping to one day meet people featured who inevitably are very "handsome" on an accidental encounter. Hehe, that's not crime, it's all just in me Imagination. Sadly.

So, imagine my surprise, when I find myself witnessing the post party celebration. Well, not exactly. It so happened that all those people were returning from one Big fat Indian Wedding that is touted as wedding of the year by many. Yes, I talking about the wedding of daughter of Praful Patel, civil aviation minister which took place this Sunday and I go a chance at the Delhi airport to see who's who of town returning from the do. All big political heavyweights were there, mostly old and boring, but what the heck, I gotta see them. So here goes list. ohh..never mind. i wont bore you with people from politics, the only solace of the evening while I waited for my guest to arrive was Sameera reddy with sister Sushma in tow. Man, she was hot...if a gay man like me couldn't stop staring at her, I can only imagine what she does to others. But, what intrigued me was that she was fairly 'fair' by all indian standards, and it was not her make up. Trust me on that. I don't know why indian media portrays her as dusky beauty. she looked resplendent in golden yellow sari with silver zari work. Shushma was dressed more casually, wearing jeans and jackets . ( I think she must have performed at the event)
And there was some gay designer kinda chap with both the beauties. Now, you'd have to trust me on this :)
No hot men, not even one single man. My bad luck. I don't know why it doesn't surprise me any more.

1 comment:

  1. P3Ps... used to attedn some p3 events @ bangalore, but got bored... not that i am that famous or a p3p, but i have friedns who can get me invitations, and when i first went, i was all excited.... but 2-3 parties down the alne, felt so bored, and stopped attending them altogether...

    ReplyDelete