Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hmm...I am sleepy and tired


Yes, that's what you do when you surf till late night and wait for things to happen to you. On top of it, when I woke up this morning, picking up my daily dose of newspaper I saw the headline say " Did you see the longest solar eclipse of the centuary?". Ahh, now they are making us feel guilty for sleeping late. Or rather waking late.

I can be least bothered. I am not gonna give any 'daan' becuase of the eclipse, that's so Pagan. I wish we indians had some more objectivity and we could start questioning the expected beliefs. And I bet any one who has experienced the nuisance caused by 'Kaanwariyas' will surely be put off by this brand of religion.

Now, this reminds me to declare that I am not religious at all. I am not proud of it, nor I am concerned. It's something fact of the matter. Chris: if you read this, I'd like to know what you think. Btw, I know that you sleep with your Blue book beside your bed table.


4 comments:

  1. Hello, excuse me! Why Pagan? You might want to read up a bit about paganism, if you say that! There's no "sacrifice" or "donations" involved!

    I think Atheism is something we should be proud of, and wear on our sleeves. It's not a choice, it's a movement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAW! out-ing me about the blue book...:P
    no one saw the fucking eclispe, cloud cover biatches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. usp--> I think wiki will clarify that. I used in the sense that I dont follow any dogma. ( not the mother of ur pups)

    Chris--> hehe, Who cares about eclipse. For what do we have youtube? ( without even goggles) ;)

    ReplyDelete