Monday, August 11, 2008

Ill effects of not blogging...

... for a long time is that you start thinking about everything that a post can be made about. And in that process, you end up accumulating so many threads that once you decide to actually start writing, the mind gets full of disparate threads like a hindi movies with eleven songs ( All hit ) without knowing how to structure them into a storyline.

So I have been thinking of doing a post on my dating experiences in delhi, a disastrous haircut I got last week, a few extra pounds that I gained while I gorged on sweets ( I love ghevar, It's seasonal so I have to eat it like a ritual), may be a post on my workout routine ( or lack of it), my unfinished painting classes, or probably something related to global economic slowdown. Ha, I'd never be able to write anything like that.

But I chose something easier which sparked my curiosity, and it will do good for ignorant souls like me as well.

As I have mentioned earlier how mainstream media is brandishing the gay cause, and with health minister's ministrations ( couldn't help the silly pun!), there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. HT city listed another place for heavy partying in delhi for our tribe.



Does anyone know what place they are referring to for dirty dancing?

10 comments:

  1. That link ain't working baby! Could you update it with the correct link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kris-->it's working. just that you have to click it once you have logged on to the online version of HT. HT city does a 'sex and the city' column on ssaturday as well by a queer 'english boi', who uses the same mug in the colun he used for his g4m profile :D
    Some of his articles are interesting too, but not very...umm,explicit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's awesome! Is that PnP? Or one of the other 2-3 clubs that host parties?
    Kuki does it once a month, no? SalvationStar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the taste of ghevar...but HATE the look of it...it appears like fungus, or burnt skin...yucksss...sorry...hope i dont make you averse to it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. a) why don u cut paste that article, its such a pain to sign up login etc

    b)he must mean that place which has come up in NOIDA.its not supposed to have a too sophisticated gentry. but then u don mind n we have discussed that b4

    c)btw bebe remembers this guy steven baker frequenting pnp

    ReplyDelete
  6. USP--> It took me some time to figure out the 'dirty dancing' place is Kuki.. I have never gone there, not just it's far..i have concluded that the people you meet in places like this are same set

    Rebel--> Ghevar is not absolute favorite of mine, that will have to be firani. I do agree that it's looks are not the most appetising one, but have you considered ever where to turn to, when you are doing your version of American Pie..( That's gross..isn't it)

    But you start liking everything with even a tiny bit of sugar when you are supposed to be on low carb/ high protein/ no sugar diet :)

    Flygye--> made the changes u suggested, only means I am completely free on this extended weekend when I should have been in a hilly cottage in monsoon rains with my crush..

    the guy steven baker, I have seen him in person on mu lonely visit to aforementioned 'noida' place-not fit fir gentry ;)- with his matchstick body and dreadlocked hair..at last, I got to understand that 'goras' can be ugly too!! though, i generally like his write ups, and he seems to be innocuous.

    Btw, he takes classes at British Council on creative writing, which I toyed with the idea of taking in a while back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. creative writing classes will be a great idea...you must take it...everyone must take some hobby classes i think..btw i don't think the classes are doing any good to that dope. i don't like his writings at all

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know about ANY of these places.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking about these classes too :P ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rambi--> you should certainly 'explore' the world and see what's there. We can't sit and wish for a white knight to come and rescue us from our 'misery'!
    Do some googling if you must, and go to either of these places..it's a great place to see the different shades of 'pink' for people who brush us aside in one simple shade!!

    I am planning to do the autumn course.I think it will do me some good, but you are pretty good with your words. however, a little 'craft' always helps

    flygye--> you had promised me to give Ms C's address etc..or ant random art class..

    I have so many interests that I am always torn amongst by choices..painting, sculpting, carpentry, writing, reading etc :(

    ReplyDelete