Thursday, June 12, 2008

I NV U ALL

I have just come from gym, still drenched in sweat, AC running on full blast in this humid Delhi weather, TV running in front me, and I am trying to blog something very imporatant. Not that important perhaps. I know, I will have second thought if I put this for some other time, In fact, I am strating to have thoughts while I am typing this.

A rant against every one and no one.

I hate cribing , I hate rants, and I will hate myself for writing this all. Because, I like to believe I am this super strong, emotionally insulated guy who can put up with everything. And lest that facade once again takes over my senses, my life, I am gonna spill it all out.

As I mentioned this post is going to be about rants, I am going to to use the word envy.

I envy: people who have both parents alive and caring for them.
I hate: when these people don't realize what they have got and all the time rant against how their parents don't understand them.

I envy: when I call someone and find their phone line busy
I hate: when no one calls me. I don't get personal calls often ( there aren't many 'official' calls either but that's a different issue) most often when I have left my cellphone for hours somewhere, i reach for it in anticipation only to find in return that there has not been a single call

I envy: people who are carefree. who don't give a damn about any one. who are ready to leave jobs/ career/ family without much thought.
I hate: when I keep deliberating and deliberating..and most often miss the window of opportunity

I envy: people who can use foul language
I hate: when i get uncomfortable when somebody uses foul languages and I somehow show my displeasure despite my full efforts at trying to disguise my expression

I envy: people who can remain slim with all that garbage that they keep eating
I hate: when I can't fit into my old clothes

I envy: all good looking people who are so fortunate to have born that way. how does the 'karma' theory fit in here?? Was I a sinner in past life or I am getting uglier because of bad karma?
I hate: people who have insane amount of money to spend on their looks

4 comments:

  1. you should write more often...and what is this book I hear about every once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to be a little more regular with my writing, but my depression/ obsession doesn't allow me ;)

    It's often said every person has a book inside them, so do I..want to write a book about my mother.hope it will see the light some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww :(
    It's good! You should grumble as often as you please! It's good for everyone. We all read them, relate with some, and feel good about some others! You, too, can do the same, when we rant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean !

    But then it is like Green grass on the other side ...No lifes are flawless it is just that we can see flaws from too near in our own lives ...No ?

    ReplyDelete