Thursday, May 10, 2007

I laughed today..
So what, you might ask.
Well, yes. It's not a big deal to laugh.
However, when you don't remember the last time you laughed
it does become a momentous occasion.
there are several stories doing the rounds
as to how laughing improves your quality of life and relieves you of your stress.
And I concur.

In the last few days, I had forgotten to laugh.
To stop and take pleasure in small inanities of life
like cribbing your heart out on some trivial matter
or bitching about some person.
Now a person like me whose interest
in prurient matters has proved once again
that I have a raunchy sense of humor.
Today an unknown colleague who happen to sit beside me
was describing how an ayurvedic massage
in small loin cloth may disrobe him and his private parts
might be accessible to guys.
He also vividly described how the process
will take place with very effective gesticulations.
It was the thing that made me laugh like a lout
and now I am reminded of the last time I laughed like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment